All above-mentioned companies are separate and distinct legal entities.
If you have applied to THE COMPANY within the last 30 days, you may already be in our RapidHire system and it is not necessary to resubmit your information. Please call the company at 800-925-5556 to update your file and discuss current opportunities with a Recruiter. Our Recruiting Department will process your information quickly.
We are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants are considered and
employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion,
gender stereotype, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, mental
or physical disabilities, veteran status, or any other prohibited basis.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: A job description for drivers is available for your review upon request.
The application must be completed by the applicant only.
All questions must be answered fully. Applications are fully investigated. False
and/or incomplete statements may cause rejection, disqualification or
dismissal. THE COMPANY reserves the right to refuse payment for any and all travel
expenses the applicant incurs for interview purposes if:
- the applicant fails to pass the pre-employment drug screen test;
- the applicant has provided false or misleading information on the Driver Qualification Application;
- the applicant fails to disclose information on the Driver Qualification Application that would have resulted in his immediate rejection
To complete this job inquiry, you will need to provide the following information:
- Current License Information
- Your driving record over the last 5 years, including details of accidents and traffic violations
- Your employment history, including dates, city, state, and phone number over the last 5 years
This application consists of two parts:
- Start with Application Part I. ENTER information as requested. Edit and Add information on the REVIEW page.
- Proceed to Application Part II. Choose your method of signing the required releases: ONLINE ELECTRONICALLY or DOWNLOAD AND SAVE RELEASES TO PRINT, MANUALLY SIGN, and FAX or MAIL.
- FOR ONLINE SIGNERS: start by creating your signature where indicated. Please be patient as the system works to create and process your signature.
- Read and check to APPLY YOUR SIGNATURE on SIX PAGES: 1) Drug and Alcohol
History Release Authorization; 2) Driver Disclosure and Authorization
Form; 3) Important Disclosure Regarding Background Reports from the PSP
Online Service; 4) Applicant Statement and Disclaimer; 5) Release of Information Form -- 49 CFR Part 40 Drug and Alcohol Testing;
and 6) DriverFacts Applicant Drug & Alcohol Release Form.
- KLLM Only: Read and check to APPLY YOUR SIGNATURE to the DRIVER CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER
- Please proceed until you reach the Thank you page.
- If you chose the manual signature method: download or save the releases to sign. Then proceed to the final Thank you page of the Application to ensure all information is submitted properly.
All information plus SIX signed releases must be submitted. Thank you.